Here is the big question, why?
CAMO-PEN offers quite a few advantages compared to traditional methods of painting.
- QUICK: With CAMO-PEN it is possible to have a fully custom painted gun(rifle) in about 1 hour.....Yes you read that right! One hour and you can have a dry to the touch, multi coated, multi color, custom paint job! Smaller items can be done even faster! The CAMO-PEN paint is dry to touch in just a few minutes and with the pen like design, custom work is as simple as drawing on your gear!
- CLEAN: CAMO-PEN's unique design means you won't make a mess and have paint spilling all over. Also you can paint your gun anywhere without worrying about fumes from spray paint or putting down big drop clothes!
- EASY: There is no paint brush to deal with, no cans, no hassle! Just pick up your CAMO-PEN and go! Once you are done, just pop the cap back on and save the rest of your paint for later. With our custom designed stencils you can make great patterns in minutes!
- LOW COST: You can pick up a CAMO-PEN set or even one color for a fraction of the cost of spray paints or custom shop paint jobs. Also you are not wasting half the paint on your project like you do with spray paints!
- TEXTURE: CAMO-PEN's unique design allows you to sponge texture the paint job. This results in a unparalleled grip surface on your gear as well as less light reflection due to the shadowing effect of the texture! Who doesn't want to have a better grip on their gun, radio or any gear you have?
Important Info and stuff...
- DRY TIME: Dry to touch/2nd coat in about 5-10 minutes depending on the temperature and humidity. The warmer and less humid it is the faster it will dry! Waterproof and scratch resistant after 24-36 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
- TOXICITY: CAMO-PEN uses a non toxic water based paint. This means that most people, animal and plants will have no adverse reaction to contact. It is not safe for consumption and should be cleaned from skin in a timely manner should contact occur.
- WATER RESISTANCE: CAMO-PEN paint is waterproof once cured. After the paint has dried for about 24-36 hours the paint can be completely immersed in water with no adverse effect. It is NOT recommended to use this paint on items that will be in contact with water 100% of the time. Getting wet and then drying off will be no problem but prolonged water contact can cause the paint to start to breakdown.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT: CAMO-PEN paint is scratch resistant when fully cured(24-36 hours). This means that when the paint has been applied properly to a clean and prepped surface and allowed the proper cure time, the paint should not easily scratch off. In most cases the paint will "scuff" but not "scratch". In the event of a scuff, simply apply a touch up to the scuffed area and it will be good as new!